Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > mistake with my "Kitchen Utensils Pictionary" ws in new contribution today    

mistake with my "Kitchen Utensils Pictionary" ws in new contribution today

fede117
Italy

mistake with my "Kitchen Utensils Pictionary" ws in new contribution today

I had upload the original old worksheet instead of the "real" one which contains more pictures and vocabulary. I didn �t realise until now, unfortunately.
What shoud I do? If I update the new one, many people who had previously downloaded it won �t have the correct one (although it �s in the new contribution section therefore it won �t cost any points to download again). Am I allowed to upload a new one, which would be very similar but with more pictures? Shall I delete the pre-existent one?
Can anyone advice? Thanks

30 Oct 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

I think you can update your ws. Also you can delete today �s ws and upload a new one which will be shown in tomorrow �s contributions. You can write an explanation in "printable information" about what happened.

All the best
Silvana

30 Oct 2009