Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Am I just dreaming or we could...?    

Am I just dreaming or we could...?

zailda
Brazil

Am I just dreaming or we could...?

Maybe we could have in the site some more statistics, such as:

- who �s the member with more points (we can see the members points by country, how about a general view?);
      - what contributions were the most dowloaded in this site (the top 10 could be showed in the statistics page with the members with more points);
      - who posted the greatest number of wss (also in the statistics page);
      - the date when the members joined here (info in the member �s profile);
      - if the member is online (some sites provide this info and it can be useful);

I would also like to have "favorites" here and the members marked as favorite more times could also appear in the statistics page.

Woudn �t it be good if we had the info about the members who downloaded our wss, even the ones who didn �t leave a comment?

I know, maybe not the right moment to ask things like that, but since we have been into some changes, I was just wondering if we could...

31 Oct 2009      

Anutka
Russian Federation

Agree with you, super idea especially to be able to see who is online...

31 Oct 2009     

Amna 107
United Arab Emirates

I agree with you zailda. It would be really great if we have these statestics. I hope it is not just a dream, because I believe the things you have mentioned can be applied.

Best wishes,
Amna

31 Oct 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

I totally agree with all of you, it would connect us in many levels and will spread motivation and enthusiasm between all of us to do our best and be on the board  :)

Thanks for your wonderful ideas  :)

31 Oct 2009     

rose95
Turkey

Couldn �t agree more. Plus could we have links to levels or ages. Sometimes it �s hard to go through all the wss.

31 Oct 2009     

marta v
Serbia

Definitely agree with all the suggestions!

31 Oct 2009     

miss K.
Ukraine

I think, there is no problem Zailda, to express you wish. It seems like a great idea to have top tens and who �s got ost points. But what �s the reason to know who joined when or if the member is online? If the member is online and you pm him you �ll get a definite reply. If the person dones �t want to communicate knowing whether he �s online or not would not help:)
Members who have lots of their ws downloads won �t have time to read all the info of the visitors. It �ll just consume more of time.

31 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I would like to have a category called GAMES.
I know they are a type of worksheet - but games such as
trivial pursuit, memory games, bingo, domino and board games
are specially made for playing and not writing or reading.

L

31 Oct 2009     

ahmedfadi
Morocco

super idea!

31 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I agree, Libertybelle and Zailda. I think it would also be easier to find some things if we all paid more attention to key words when we upload our stuff - we tend to overlook it, and it �s actually the key tool to our search engine.
There are so many categories here, and so many wonderful things to find, if only one has the time to look for it.
Btw, thanks to all the people who selflessly share their work here, not only wss and ppt and oes, but also advice and ideas here at the forum or the cafe. 

31 Oct 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I also agree with you dear Zailda and Libertybelle. As Moon 22 has just said, we badly need some motivation and enthusiam. I know I do. I �m sure victor will do his best to make our dereams come true... Doesn �t he always?! SmileSmileSmile

Wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from foggy Azores,
mena

31 Oct 2009     

1    2    Next >