Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Why they can copy?    

Why they can copy?

taktan
Thailand

Why they can copy?

I saw many people  copied some worksheets from other website.Why they can do this?

31 Oct 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

If you are speaking about our much loved member Vanda �s website.... you do not have to worry. The people who try to pass off her work as their own are always caught through the reporting and moderating system that is in place. Her work features on a daily basis in the moderating section and the people who have taken it their points are always deleted and the worksheet removed.

If you are talking about one member or two who you have noticed has worksheets here and you have seen them somewhere else.. a lot of members have their own ESL blogs and websites so a lot of care is taken to make sure when possible that the worksheets belong to a specific member and their website rather than someone who has just taken work from somewhere and submitted it as their own...

I hope that helps to answer your question :-)

31 Oct 2009     

taktan
Thailand

I �m not speaking about Vanda.I know her blog.She �s lovely.Her worksheets are the best for me.

5 Nov 2009