Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Free Games for ESL Teaching     

Free Games for ESL Teaching

eslgalaxy
China

Free Games for ESL Teaching

These games simply work. There are printable games, ppt games, and interactive games for teaching grammar and vocabulary. All free! This site really helps teachers and students with useful materials for free! Excellent for teachers of Young Learners and Teenagers.

1 Nov 2009      

petili
Bulgaria

Thanks
The games are great!
I like them
Petya

1 Nov 2009     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Thanks!
I love it!

1 Nov 2009     

Faurfab
France

It �s an excellent site! Thank you for sharing!

1 Nov 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Looks useful!! thank you for sharing!!!!!

1 Nov 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Isn �t this guy guilty of doing the same as Maoopa?Confused  http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13370  We were quick to jump on Maoopa but because Kisito has MANY websites we allow it?  Is this fair?  I think not.  Maybe it �s because of his "name" that it is being allowed and not talked about in a negative light.  

1 Nov 2009     

eslgalaxy
China

Mr. Spagman. Just what is wrong with sharing materials that are free and very useful for other teachers. Your comment against my post defeats the whole purpose of sharing which I believe is what this site is all about. Have you really looked at the materials offered?

1 Nov 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful link with us. It �ll be useful

1 Nov 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Thanks a lot. Great site Thumbs Up

1 Nov 2009     

yayamaj
Turkey

Thank you my collegue, the site is wonderful!

1 Nov 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Mr. Kisito,
This is what is wrong with this link:
� 2009 Futonge N. Kisito, webmaster, eslgamesworld.com - All Rights Reserved Home | Copyright | Contact | Author Futonge Kisit
It is YOUR site!  Do you really think this is ethical?  I doubt most of the people who followed the link knew it was YOUR site.  If I am wrong I will remove this post.  Am I wrong?  Is it not your website?

1 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >