Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Disappeared Halloween wordwheel    

Disappeared Halloween wordwheel

Tiger Lilly
Portugal

Disappeared Halloween wordwheel

I �ve spent a few hours to make an Halloween wordwheel , which my elementary Ss loved , but it never appeared even if I tried several times and put it into two pages . I �m so disappointed as I was very hopeful about a lot of downloads because it was so cute !Cry

2 Nov 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Have you tried to resize all the images with Paint or Microsoft Office Picture Manager?

2 Nov 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

What �s the problem? Is there a problem with uploading?
If so, try again later, please...
Is your file Word 2002 ? Is it under 280 kB?
If there are too many pictures, there might be problem of size... you can copy the whole wheel, paste it into MS Paint and save it as a single picture...
While making NEW worksheets, please resize your pictures BEFORE you insert them into a new document...
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12086 - tutorial here...

you have uploaded only 2 worksheet so far... see here: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=195298#thetop
so I suppose it´s problem with uploading... check size + type of document and try to upload again later...
Good luck !!!!

2 Nov 2009     

Tiger Lilly
Portugal

Oh , thank you for your advises mena22 and moravc ; maybe next Halloween I could do it ...

Hug

3 Nov 2009