Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey, there my bucks please    

Hey, there my bucks please

zola1975
Morocco

Hey, there my bucks please

Dear moderators, I �ve uploaded  a printable a couple of days ago to make sure if I would get any points on that, so that in case I received them  I �d upload a considerable keep of printables. It �s been 2 days nowand my account shows 0 points. I start to doubt

3 Nov 2009      

maoopa
China

Did you check if you had any downloads? If you didn �t have any, which is very likely, you won �t get any points.

Many people upload WSs everyday and sometimes you don �t get downloads due to the quantity of work available. Personally, I have uploaded some WSs that did not get downloads.

Kepp uploading, you �ll get points soon.

By the way, I �m not a moderator.

Mauro

3 Nov 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello and welcome to the site.

You get 1 point every time when someone downloads your worksheet. If nobody gets interested in your ws you end up with 0 points. Moderators have nothing to do with points they just check if wss are esl resources, if they are not taken from other sites or other members.

All the best
Silvana

3 Nov 2009     

Canned Lessons 4 all!
Mexico

Let a thousand flowers blossom! Don �t expect a big amount of points for just one contribution. Unfortunately this is how it works I tell you based on experience , at the beginning you have to plant many seeds, few of them will grow, but at the end the more seeds you plant the more benefits you can reap. Just be patient!

3 Nov 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

we all started off with next to no downloads for our first worksheets and then worked our way up --- by learning from the site, observing what people go for and improving our technique. Keep trying! Good luck!

3 Nov 2009