Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Instructions on how to use our worrksheets    

Instructions on how to use our worrksheets

Enid Stella
South Africa

Instructions on how to use our worrksheets

Hello there teachers
I wonder if someone has encountered my problem - I was searching through all the wonderful worksheets / activities I have downloaded (for which MANY THANKS) and I opened up one I thought would be perfect. Unfortunately there was no answer key and no instruction on how to use the material. Sometimes the use is self evident but sometimes one needs a little help on how to use the material effectively. Many instructions are given in the "Description" but this is not preserved with the download. In future I �m going to copy the description of my worksheet and include it with the answer key so that teachers don �t have to try to figure out how to use the material - particularly true of �game � type activities. What do you think? Would this help you too?
Many thanks to those teachers who have adopted my suggestion of including their names on their worksheets.
Have a wonderful day / night wherever you are!!
Thanks again for you wonderful work
xxxx
Enid

4 Nov 2009      

fsams
Maldives

That would of course help and make life easier!

On the other hand, some teachers might adapt the stuff and give their own instructions.

As you said, I too believe that instructions are very vital !

Tc
Fsams

4 Nov 2009     

eng789
Israel

I �d prefer not to have names on the wss (too much editting)
but better explanations/descriptions/instructions would help.

4 Nov 2009