Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Larger files    

Larger files

Elsa
Argentina

Larger files

Hi everyone!
I would like to send my games and worksheets ( so far I have only posted a few) but they are very big files (word, jpg).
Would it be possible for the site to receive zip files or larger word ones?
I will be very happy to share my best material with you all.
Thanks!
          elsa

6 Nov 2009      

Tatyana83
Armenia

Hi! as far as I know - NO. zip files- are not uplodableBig smile

6 Nov 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Elsa,
The big size is caused by pictures. You can delete all unnecessary pics or resize the pics!
IF you want to share jpg, resize it and insert it in Word. Please mention "non-editable jpg" in the description...
If you have a really "heavy" ws, you can copy the whole page to MS Paint and save it as a single jpg and then insert it in Word....
But the EDITABLE worksheets are preferred here...
The text, the content is the most important thing... MANY teachers DELETE the pics before they print the ws... So it might be good to include the colour+pic version + plain bw version in one file...
While making a NEW worksheet, resize the pics first, then insert them into the new document...
We  have a shared eslprintables mediafire folder FOR BIG FILES - try to PM aftab57

Hope it helps...

6 Nov 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

If you want to share your original (big) files, try (free) sites like www.gigasize.com or similar file-sharing sites.

6 Nov 2009