Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Fantastic online Tool for Teachers - free    

Fantastic online Tool for Teachers - free

Lana.
Ireland

Fantastic online Tool for Teachers - free

Guys, just today our Norbert showed us how to download and design the Jeopardy game, apparently it �s very easy - you download the file and keep it on your computer, and then say you want to revise Degrees of Comarison or Family Vocab, you can type all these things in and have your game!!! Big smile  http://www.superteachertools.com/jeopardy/online/game1235613869.php

You would need a big screen TV though and a computer in the classroom, internet not required. OR - you could have a computer and a projector, this way it will also work.

Here is the link anyway, we were honestly amazed and the feedback from the students is very positive. http://www.superteachertools.com/jeopardy/

I �m not too familiar with this just now, but I hope to get there over the weekend.

(You can also do the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire this way, as far as I know).

6 Nov 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

What a discovery Lana!!!

Thank you for sharing it with us!!!! Thumbs Up

Cyn

6 Nov 2009     

maoopa
China

Really cool, thanks!

6 Nov 2009     

Morrisons Eyes
France

Great !! Seems really a good tool to have fun in the class AND practice English... ^^
Thanks so much for sharing!!

6 Nov 2009     

Dina Isabel
Portugal

Thanks a lot 4 sharing this link!Clap

it �s awesome to have fun in class and learn at the same time...and kids are so tired of worksheets sometimes!

Thanks again!Thumbs Up

12 Nov 2009