Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > New worksheets    

New worksheets

Martharamirez
Colombia

New worksheets

HI Everyone,

I have a small doubt. If I upload a new worksheet, but I don �t see it in the list of recent contributions, is it there? Cause my previous contributions I was able to see in recent contributions..

Thanks a lot.

6 Nov 2009      

natsalvador
Ecuador

Nope its not there try sending it again it always shows in your list of printables.

6 Nov 2009     

Martharamirez
Colombia

I can see it on my list of printables.

6 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Martha,
it will appear in new contributions the day after you uploaded it. So if you uploaded it today, it �s going to be there tomorrow ;o) MJ

6 Nov 2009     

Martharamirez
Colombia

OK... Thanks! Embarrassed

6 Nov 2009     

om aboodi
United Arab Emirates

HI. I have the same question . I didn �t see my contributions even after 2 -3 days of uploading them .

6 Nov 2009     

LadyT87
Austria

@om aboodi: maybe your printable was too big in size and wasn �t uploaded...? just a guess.. but in fact then there should be some kind of notice of error...

6 Nov 2009     

dwaikat
Palestine

Hi there,

I tried to to share a powerpoint show, but it did not work! I think it is too big in size; therefore, is there a way to upload it again? 

7 Nov 2009