Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > E-pals    

E-pals

Vickiii
New Zealand

E-pals

Hi Victor,

Sorry to be a nuisance.  I was just thinking about this e-pal idea.  Everyone is continuing to start new topics everytime they want to let other people know they are looking for e-pals.  This makes it very difficult for people to find all of the posts relating to e-pals.  Can we have a specific category or noticeboard where people can post there name (not there students names!) and email address with a short description of there classes needs.  This way when people want to find e-pals they know where to go to look for active epals. 

Just a thought.  It really is frustrating, to me anyway, to see so many new threads on e-pals!  A colleague of mine was interested in finding e-pals for her class.  English is her second language. She told me she has difficulty looking through numerous posts as it takes such a long time when you are not fluent in english.

Although i am able to help her do this - it seems a crazy waste of time.

Thanks
Vicki

19 Sep 2008