Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > How about a little red flag?    

How about a little red flag?

colibrita
United Kingdom

How about a little red flag?

Hi All

As many of us are getting quite ticked off with w/s being downloaded despite the fact there are comments saying they �ve been stolen, would it be possible for a little red flag to appear next to the document to indicate it �s currently being investigated (sounds like NYPD!)? Then nobody could really say oh, well, mm, I didn �t have time to read all the comments...

I have one question though, if a w/s is reported but it �s decided that actually it �s ok and can stay, does it get more "air time"? What I mean is does it still come off the list at the end of the day? Then what about all those points it didn �t get because teachers decided NOT to download it as they believed it stolen?

And one more little suggestion, how about a stern little reminder at the top of the forum to read the FAQ first BEFORE posting (like WordReference and other sites do) so people don �t ask the same question  a zillion times! Although i have to say the people on here (shouldn �t we come up with some cool name for us members??!! - but that �s another thing) are VERY patient. Ok, dear, yes, you need to wait until midnight Spanish time to get your points.....if only we had a dollar for every time they asked that gem!

A big hug to help you get through Monday!

La Colibrita!

9 Nov 2009