Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Deleted Ws    

Deleted Ws

Sonn
Russian Federation

Deleted Ws

eslprintables
Spain

Your contribution RIDDLING KNIGHT (COMPARATIVES+NURSERY RHYME) has been removed
Dear user,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution RIDDLING KNIGHT (COMPARATIVES+NURSERY RHYME) has been removed for the following reasons:
It is repeated. The first one is I downloaded this WS last year (from ESLprintables) and it appears again here today. I tried searching for the person who uploaded it first, but I couldn�t find her/him.

This decision has been voted by the moderators of the website.
I �ve received this message today. As a matter of fact, the ws was made by me and uploaded to the site last year, but I deleted it myself. Yesterday I decided to upload it again because I think it �s rather useful. Is it forbidden to upload my own wss which I deleted mysef again?

9 Nov 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

As far as I know you can delete your wss and reupload them again. Perhaps it would be wise to write in a ws �s description that you did that. Anyway the reason why your wss was deleted seems a bit shaky to me.

I think you can upload that ws of yours once again with the explanation about what happened and I am sure it won �t be deleted.

Good luck Hug

9 Nov 2009     

Diana Parracho
Portugal

Hello, I think that indeed the reason for deleting the ws is ridiculous.
This site has become a sort of police investigation about ws that should and souldn �t be here, and if some worksheets are indeed a direct copy from other places, some have things taken from a website or ws but used diferently. I found last week that one of our colleagues had used a text that I wrote with an image that I had in my pc in one of his worlsheets, which is here in the site and is receiving points. But the text is only ONE of the exercises, and his ws is really good, so I think there �s nothing wrong with that.
But just today I had one of my ws removed because ONE exercise in it had a picture taken from a website.
Ridiculous and disappointing.

9 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi Sonn,

Yes, you can upload again your worksheets, if you have removed them previously, but it is advisable to explain it in the description, to avoid confusions like this.

Diwizinha, I know it is disappointing to have one of your worksheets removed just for one picture, but that is usually for copyright reasons, and we must remove them.

Victor

9 Nov 2009