Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Read me.txt    

Read me.txt

alien boy
Japan

If you need some help with anything  just ask in the forum. There �s also a search function at the bottom of the page & a huge selection of bookmarks which can be searched from a box above the forum posts on the home page!

Look forward to sharing some work with you int the future.

Cheers,
AB

11 Nov 2009     

fletsch
Canada

I think that having to contribute a worksheet to get a worksheet is a great way to keep undesireable people away.  Every member here with points started out with 0 points.  If you just take the time to make 1 quality worksheet and share it here, you will begin to gain points, meet great teachers and enjoy this forum.  So really people, one worksheet, it is not that difficult. 

Cheers,

Fletsch

11 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

elias-s... an anarchist who insists on rules of a �free domain �! What an oxymoron!!

11 Nov 2009     

Jayho
Australia

To all new users

In fact, you shall receive more than you�ll ever give, and not just by way of printables.  You will enrich yourself in so many ways.

Cheers

Jayho

11 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

Just to make this clear:

Nowadays it is true that it is required to install the toolbar to register. It is a system (still improving) to prevent banned users to register again with a new account. If you want, you can unistall it afterwards without any problem.

The rules of the website are very clear when you register. This website was not designed by google. If you want to know how a site works, you should read the terms and conditions in that website, not in google. Anyway, if you search for eslprintables in google you will read:
"The place where english teachers share resources..."
And not:
"The place where some teachers make worksheets for others..."

I think this website is a good example of the "free spirit" of internet. Everything here is free. We only ask you to give just a little bit of what you are going to receive. Isn �t it fair?

11 Nov 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

I �m sorry to hear such objection. I do not think that asking for contributions is against the free flow of information. People who started and maintain this site have no benefit. You are not asked to pay some money to get materials. All you have been asked to is share your experience with others and enjoy others � experiences. beside many other features like the message board ..etc. I agree with victor that it is fair. For me I am still one of the least points memebers. So I can �t download many. But still I believe it is fair. I may be busy at period and couldn �t upload many contributions, but I hope I will be able to do soon

Thanks Everyone working and helping in this website

11 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2