Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > i īm upset!!!    

i īm upset!!!

lamyaa
Egypt

i īm upset!!!

i am so upset guys that thy removed my tefl lectures coz they are really the lectures i atended!! i dont care if they say it īs copied coz tefl material is the same everywhere its no miracle!! it was a great course i benfited a lot bby attending and i wanted to share them wit u ,
any way i have it all on my pc fanyone is interested :(

11 Nov 2009      

Tatyana83
Armenia

:( ..May be for you ..should be done an exception?

...:-) I īm FOR THAT! Hugraise both hands..
cause it īs useful material..and difficult to find in the web...(cause LOTS OF- doesn īt erally mean USEFUL..:(

11 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

ok i get the point ...of course they r gathered from the books and lecturers � work ...but still they r useful and i paid A LOT to get that deploma so why not share it with others who need 2 learn?!! without points if that what it takes!

11 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

thanx sweetie u r so kind:)

11 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
I understand that your material is useful, in fact, probably priceless for any teachers. My class is full of books that I could scan and share with other colleagues.
But... the owner of this site gave us guidelines and one of them is that we only share our own creations. In fact, I īm sure he could get in trouble if copyrights were not respected.

11 Nov 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello dear Lamya,

First , I īd like to welcome you among us and wish u all the best!!!

As for ur lectures, I īm quite sure that you had good intentions when u uploaded them. Well, maybe u didn īt pay attention to the other part of the rule which tells that you īre not allowed to copy others � work . These lectures are gathered from different copyrighted resources by your prof. to help u while learning the courses. I haven īt seen ur lectures, but I think, you could have written ur conclusions,  comments , and even activities in relation to them and made a worksheet.  See!!! You can use the lectures in a very fruitful but credible way. All our worksheets are based on given materials, but we make changes and create activities to make them useful. Nothing is purely personal , but u can feel our personal and creative touch.

Never ever feel upset!! We learn from our mistakes, and now you know it all. Next time u create a worksheet , be sure to spice it with ur own touch.

Hugs,
Nebal

11 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

thank u so muuch u really made my day ,  i was upset coz i couldnt share my material with others..u see.. at my school  am the defender ofthe idea that teachers should share experience ....its true i didt understand the point about copyrghts ,  n  i ws raged by the words they sent me saying it was � stolen � but now i am much better esp. after the great idea u gave me and i will surely do so:)
so just wait for more tefl material to come;)

thank u bunches!!

11 Nov 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

:) SHARE IT WITH US THROUGH RAPID SHARE - PUT ADREESS IN THE TEACHERS � CAFE!
:-) ....;-)
I need PET guiding material...for exam...it would be veeeeeeeery handy just now..
in any way! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

11 Nov 2009