Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Pen Pal needed for a 9 year old girl!    

Pen Pal needed for a 9 year old girl!

lbhspatriot
Poland

Pen Pal needed for a 9 year old girl!

Hi!

As in my topic I am looking for a English Speaking (native or not) pen pal for one of my students! Smile

I am a private teacher to a 9 year old girl and would like to start the penpals experience with her, as I believe this is a great way to improve your English and learn about different countries.

That is why I would love to find a pen pal girl for her - ideally from the UK, US or other native English speaking country - but that is not a must. What I would really love is someone who would like to send emails and enjoy the whole thing (- not stop after 1 or 2) Tongue

"My" girl is into Hannah Montana, High School Musical and dance - just the regular Wink
Maybe someone could help me? :)

Thanks!

ps. Later on I might start looking for penpals for my other students - so pm me if interested!

12 Nov 2009      

kofec
Austria

Before committing to a full-sized bottle, obtain a sample or tester. Test the fragrance on your skin and allow it to settle. Fragrances perfumes vs ouds can evolve throughout the day, and this testing phase helps ensure compatibility.

30 Nov 2023     

kofec
Austria

Conduct keyword research with a focus on understanding the intent of your target audience. Identify the search queries and what is white label seo phrases that align with the needs and interests of your audience.

30 Nov 2023     

kofec
Austria

Relief from chronic pain is a journey that involves a combination of medical, physical, psychological, and neural therapy injections lifestyle interventions.

4 Jan 2024     

kofec
Austria

The palette of colors found in foliage plants goes beyond the traditional green. Leaves come in hues of red, purple, pink, and anthurium vittarifolium various shades of green.

10 Jan 2024