Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > modertor ,Please!    

modertor ,Please!

lamyaa
Egypt

modertor ,Please!

i need to contact a moderator ...what can i do?

12 Nov 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

Hi, I am one of them. Smile

BTW, moderators are all who have 1000 points and more.

12 Nov 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

Let me get my horse-hair wig. How can I be of assistance, habibi?

12 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

hi its good to know u r there , 

i have a problem... i made a couple of sheets based on my tefl course but they were all deleted coz they say they wre stolen!! i wasso upset then i statred to summarize the lectures and put them on sheets but those were deleted too:(( i assure u they r based on my lectures and my own coments and i even made one with smilies about seating n classes n they deleted this one too!!! can they do that? keep in mind that th techniques of teaching are th same eerywhere and we all share experiences so its not wrong to share them here?!

12 Nov 2009     

zailda
Brazil

The wss are deleted for other reasons, it �s not necessary to be a copy. Maybe your summaries on lectures weren �t considered ESL resources.

Did they have activities / tasks for the students? Did they provide resorces for ss to learn / practice English language? Did your wss had a teaching / learning purpose?

If asking yourself the answer is "yes", just reupload it, if the answer is "no", try to prepare something different next time.

Have a nice day.

12 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

thanx u r so sweet :)

12 Nov 2009