Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > AH1N1    

AH1N1

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

AH1N1

My country is in forced preventive school recess second week becouse of the flu. What about in your country?

12 Nov 2009      

Nuria08
Spain

We are not having many problems with the flu, at least, not yet. In the school where I work there have only been a few cases among the students, and none among the teachers. In other schools near mine, there are a few more cases, but classes continue.

12 Nov 2009     

swetappt
Ukraine

in Ukraine government closed schools and universities for 3 weeks, maximum before we had 2 weeks of quarantine, but during February...it even may happen that because of yearly flu in February once again going to happen.

i am afraid of consequences ;(

12 Nov 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Where I live, Terracina near Rome, schools are open.

12 Nov 2009     

eng789
Israel

My school is working as usual.

12 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

schools in egypt r closed for 2 weeks if there any cases there , the rest r still working normally..mine is working but my kids � has been shut show last week

12 Nov 2009     

customer
Italy

My shool is open, but a lot of students are absent  because of the flu (but we don �t know what kind of flu it is, the "usual" flu or the H1N1...)

12 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Schools are open here. We had a lot of absences 2 weeks ago but things are back to normal now and the schools were not closed or quarantined. 

12 Nov 2009     

epit
Turkey

Our schools are open,too.There are few ill people in the city

12 Nov 2009