Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > OE in my personal site.    

OE in my personal site.

lovinglondon
Spain

OE in my personal site.

Hi mates!!
I �ve got one question and before doing anything I want to ask you (just not to drop a brick!!!!!!!).
Let �s see...The content of the online exercises I send my students to do are also content for the exam term. When they do an OE online I remove it as soon as I get their marks. They only have just one every week. I know that the solution is not removing them, but it �s easier for me to control their marks. I �ve thought about a possible solution so that they can revise the removed OE , and it is having the OE linked in my personal website, so that they can revise the OE as much as they can.
Is that possible?? I mean, Is it posssible to put other teacher �s OE linked in my site? I personally think it causes no harm to anybody, as the OE is going to be done anyway.
What do you think?
Thank you!!!!

12 Nov 2009      

victor
Spain

Hi,

There is no problem at all. Linking to other web pages is a common practice in internet.
The problem would be if you copy the online exercise and paste it in your website, but if you link to the original page, it is perfectly fine.

Have a nice day,

Victor

12 Nov 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi V�ctor, thank you very much for your answer. I have just linked to other teacher �s OE in my site. If you want to look at it , it is in HERE . Those OE on the left have been made by myself, the one on the right (I will add more) was made by another teacher (I can �t remember who...sorry).
Please, if this is not what you mean, just let me know.
Thank you again,
Have a nice day you too!!
Eva

12 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

The links are OK, and your website looks great.

Congratulations

12 Nov 2009