Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WHERE IS IT?    

WHERE IS IT?

sandra tran
Vietnam

WHERE IS IT?

Hi everybody
 I am new to this website. May you help me :
1/how can my worksheet appear at the left side of this forum?
2/ I have just contributed a worksheet and I cannot find my worksheet at the recent contributions.

Thanks

14 Nov 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Welcome to the site!

Your contribution will appear tomorrow. Search by date (14.NOV). The contributions appearing at the left side of the forum were uploaded yesterday.

See this search box (at the right side of your avatar here):

You �ll find your contributions there.

Hope it helps.

Have a great weekend.

14 Nov 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

about the contributions on the left side of the forum; Those are of course only a small portion of the contributions for that day. You see all of them after you click �see all recent contributions �. The ones showing on the homepage next to the forum of course get better exposure, therefore they change all the time. I assume that  most of the day´s contributions (if not all of them) get their moment of extra exposure next to the forum during the 24 hour period they are in recent contributions....

14 Nov 2009     

sandra tran
Vietnam

thanks a lot. I have just seen my contribution .Clap it �s great !I love this website.

14 Nov 2009