Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Creating Lesson Plans Peer Group    

Creating Lesson Plans Peer Group

annabelle1654
Germany

Creating Lesson Plans Peer Group

Hello Dear Colleagues,

I found an excellent website for creating lesson plans that we can show one another and critique. this uses the WIPPEA model, WIPPEA represents the first letter of each stage in the lesson planning model: Warm-up, Introduction, Presentation, Practice, Evaluation, Application.

I hope that someone else among us is looking for help creating effective lesson plans. I would like to start a peer group for creating and critiquing  ESL lesson plans.  If you are interested please e-mail me.

Best regards,

Belles

15 Nov 2009      

baiba
Latvia

Hi Belles,

You got me interested and I signed in to the site. It looks very useful and helpful to the teacher but you have to spend a lot of time to make a valuable lesson plan. First, it should be in your head, you have to visualize the lesson you are going to conduct and then you just put everything into the frame.

I don �t know if I have time to make lesson plans for the regular discussion group. But your idea is very good! Thanks for coming up with it!

15 Nov 2009