Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > It īs really shocking!!!!!!!!    

It īs really shocking!!!!!!!!

Silvia33
Argentina

It īs really shocking!!!!!!!!

Hi there!

I know that the issue always crops up at the forum but have you noticed that among yesterday īs contribution there were 21 WORKSHEETS FROM THE SAME USER????????????????????? I īm really not kidding.

The sad thing is that nothing is being done about it, or can īt be DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Silvia

16 Nov 2009      

demeuter
Belgium

Silvia,

Is this possible because yesterday I tried to upload a fourth printable by mistake and it was impossible. Normally 3 printables or contributions a days is the limit.Confused

Karina

16 Nov 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

how that just could be? It īs impossible.
This user might have several different  īsPERSONAL PAGES ??
Let īs say different Identities..But..You know..
IF HE or SHE POST IS OWN WORKSHEETS...let it BE )))
it īs all for our benefit :),isn īt it?
So..let īs chill out ))) Hug

16 Nov 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

We all know that it īs not possible, but not that rarely, we see that a single user is somehow able to upload MANY ws at once, on the same day, I mean.
Maybe it īs a system problem, but it īs been happening quite often.
I hope there īs something that can be done, cause it īs not fair to everyone else.

Regards,

Bruna

16 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

It isn īt possible except for a ībug in the system � that happens occasionally. A similar ībug � also accounts for the multiple comments on downloads or messages that are multiple postings in the forum. There īs no point getting upset about it -  Victor fixes the bugs as soon as he can!

Even if a person had multiple accounts they would all have to have identical user names & flags to have a lookalike member avatar & name. Simply, I mean it wouldn īt link so many uploads to the same ID unless they were identical uploads UNLESS there īs a glitch that occasionally occurs. Hope that makes some sort of sense...

Regards,
AB

16 Nov 2009