Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > What do you guys think: Allowing more downloads?     

What do you guys think: Allowing more downloads?

natalli
Belarus

At first I was also quite disappointed about tha fact that people are stingy and cannot share their worksheets just for Thank you. Well, if I had lots of them I would share just to know they are of use. But you know some time has passed by and I �ve accepted the rules as they are. What can a few people do when the rest are happy? We cam only create our own site where all worksheets would be free ))) But I still doubt it would become so popular!!! And by the way when you start creating your own worksheets or continue improving skills you get a kind of moral satisfaction and fair assessment of your work ) Maybe you �d be better start working and not so much time later you �d become one of the most downloaded authors :-))))))))))))) Good luck!!! �

17 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I think you may be a little idealistic about why �open source � model(s) are so effective... the model here is very �open source � in principle. Every member here shares & can modify & use every resource here in a not for profit manner.

I �ll try to add more to the discussion tomorrow (time permitting!)

Regards,
AB

17 Nov 2009     

tancredo
Portugal

I was completely amazed when I came across this site. I really congratulate  the team who had this fantastic idea.
 I like the way the site is now. I believe that when people post "low quality" worksheets it �s because they can �t do  better. I speak for myself. I only upload tests or grammar exercises. I can �t draw, I �m not very good with computers but I want my classes to succeed and not to be monotonous.  And if you, people who put your worksheets here, are willing to help people like me, I can only thank you for that.
This is not a vanity fair, I believe.  Those who  see their worksheets recognized (just count the downloads) should feel proud of that.

To steal or not to steal? That is the question.

Be Honest, people. Upload only your own contributions, even if they are low quality. Be humble to recognize that you are learning from others and do not neet to steal from others.

All contributions should be welcome.

21 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2