Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > how to remove worksheets once you have uploaded them    

how to remove worksheets once you have uploaded them

tachitorres
Albania

how to remove worksheets once you have uploaded them

I have just seen that I have uploaded the same worksheet twice and I would like to remove one of them, but I don �t know how to do it. Can anyone help me?. Another mistake I made was to upload a worksheet for the song Last Christmas, but by mistake I uploades the draft instead of the final version and I would like to replace it. Can you tell me how to do it? I �m a new member and I don �t know yet how all this functions. Thanks a lot

17 Nov 2009      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, welcome to this wonderful site.Hug

Removing your ws is easy. Just go to "my printables" section, and click on the ws you want to remove. There is written: "edit this ws", "edit printable informations", and "delete this wws". So you click on "delete" and it �s done.Wink

17 Nov 2009     

chrisling831
Hong Kong

OuchPinch I wanted to update a worksheet (as I have added 5 more pages to the most updated one) but unfortunately what I did is that I deleted the old one and upload the new one. Because of this, I lost all the points gained by the old worksheet. PinchOuch Just want to remind everybody. I am so stupid!

17 Nov 2009