Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP NEEDED    

HELP NEEDED

GIOVANNI
Canada

HELP NEEDED

Hello everyone:

I need a little help.  I am working on a worksheet that will work well with a previous worksheet that is already a printable.  I would like to refer to the link for this printable, but do not know how to go about it.  I tried going into properties for that particular worksheet but when I give the number shown there, it does not work.  Can anyone tell me how to go about this?  Thanks.

8 Nov 2008      

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Giovanni, the only thing you need to do it�s to look for that printable and copy the link that appears at the top of your internet explorer, and paste it in the box where you write the description of your worksheet.

Hope the tip is useful.

Regards,
Eva

8 Nov 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks a lot Eva for the quick reply.  It tried it and it�s easy enough. 
I have another question and it�s probably just as easy, but not evident to me. 
When I thank people for their worksheets my print comes in black.  How do I make it in blue, like the others use, and a bigger size?  Thanks again.

8 Nov 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi giovanni! If you write in the line that says title your comment will be blue but if you write in the square where says comment it will be black .
have a nice day!

8 Nov 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks a lot Patricia.  I will start using it.

8 Nov 2008