Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > New in this forum    

New in this forum

Gamalia
Austria

New in this forum

Hi,

today I found this extremely useful website for E-teachers. I �m teaching E in Vienna, Austria. Since I would like to exchange materials, I have uploaded the lesson plan "Our School Library", which I did as a successful project.

Please download it, which helps me to be able to download some of your valuable material. Thanks in advance.

Gamalia

17 Nov 2009      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Welcome to this wonderful site,  and

please - respect the rules and don �t advertise your worksheet here. Can you imagine what would the forum look like it every member did that?

I might tell you for myself I will not have a look at your ws just because of your thread, sorry.

17 Nov 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

May be it �s not a thread but....:) But..I see what you mean..) When Ihad problems with the points(not so long ago) I just wrote : HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! MAY DAY!!!PLEASE HELP! it is agains UNWRITTEN RULES but There are so many people ready to help.. ...that �s why be extremely GENTLE AND POLITE:) SOME PEOPLE HAVE 1000ds and 1000ds points :-) COULD YOU IMAGINE that? they don �t need anything :)

Now i try to upload something at least once at 2 days..so gain the point one by 1 )..But today I just download and download worksheet (the one and the same from the new members) Cause..others helped me..i helped you...let it be the DEAl ;)

17 Nov 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hello Gamalia,
Welcome to eslprintables. Your worksheet seems nice, so please upload more of your works and you get the "precious" points. The more you give, the more you get... I am sure all your worksheets are interesting...
http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm Please read FAQ.
Please don �t be disappointed if your ws is sometimes overlooked, it �s because of the NUMBER OF DAILY UPLOADS - there are over 600 new worksheets every day.... So if your wss is not downloaded much, delete it, redesign it and upload it again...

BEWARE this site is addictive ! :-D

Good luck! Don �t give up!

17 Nov 2009     

Gamalia
Austria

Hello everybody,

Thanks a lot for answering so quickly and giving me positive feedback Smile

Thank you also for downloading my ws. Now I can start downloading some of yours.

Thumbs Up    All the best and good luck!  Hug

17 Nov 2009