Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > old worksheets    

old worksheets

sassouki
Tunisia

old worksheets

hi everyone, I have a suggestion concerning old esl printables. some of our old worksheets which took us time to create and might be useful for other teachers but they �re dying, hidden by the most downloaded new worksheets. when you �re looking for a worksheet and you find more than 50 pages of worksheets on that topic you won �t look for an old worksheet which might be more useful. I want to bring them back to life because this is unfair. 
this is for you victor, I remember once in eslprintables you made a rolling film of some old printables why don �t you do it again? 

18 Nov 2009      

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

It would be cool if after you downloaded something you could rate it out of 10, that way you had an option of choosing between "most downloaded" or "highest rated" because I think there would be a difference, and the really good worksheets wouldn �t ever die. 

18 Nov 2009     

jdrc
Spain

I AGREE 100% WITH RABBIT WHO. CONGRATS ON THAT IDEA.

19 Nov 2009