Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Please read this before you download The present simple worksheet     

Please read this before you download The present simple worksheet

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Please read this before you download The present simple worksheet

Dear ESL Printables Teachers,
 Please before you download the worksheet entitled" Present Simple, Possessive  Adjectives & Genitive Apostrophe by Hamidou,"let me inform you that only page one is mine. Pages 2,3 & 4 are not. They are sent by mistake.
   This is what happened. I did not mean to upload them. In the beginning I downloaded a worksheet from this site, but I found that it will not really work for my students. So, I decided to make my own. I pushed all the content of the worksheet I downloaded to the following pages & I started making mine on the first page. But, before I uploaded it I forgot to put the one I made in a single Word page.
  In one word, it is only page one that is mine.  Thanks for you comprehension
  Cheers
     Hamidou

18 Nov 2009      

reb77
France

Hello,

With don �t  you just update your worksheet with the correct page?
go to "your profile" / "my printables" / choose the worksheet you want to correct / click on "update" ! That �s it!
Bye.

18 Nov 2009