Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Part- time jobs for EFL teachers    

Part- time jobs for EFL teachers

abdo111b
Morocco

Part- time jobs for EFL teachers

Hello there,
 I�d like to know if somebody had the opportunity to do a part- time job in another country during holidays.
Would you like to show me how and where we can get these jobs?
Thanks in advance.
      Your Moroccan colleague,
                  Abdo

9 Nov 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

I would also want to know about part time jobs in other countries during my summer holidays. They usually run during January and February

9 Nov 2008     

marileia
Greece

Hi there!

I am also interested in part time jobs especially during �summer holidays too!

Does anybody know anything to help?

P.S. In Greek islands they usually ask for English teachers, but this is usually for the whole academic year. Sometimes they offer accomodation, but �unfortunately I don�t know much to inform you. If you like, you can go to www.kariera.gr and www.skywalker.gr, I hope English is available so that you can read it!�

Smile

9 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Marileia: thank you very much your answer and help! As far as I know, my grandfather was Greek but I  know a little (or almost nothing) about his origin. You can�t imagine how I would like to visit that country!!! but for me is really expensive and almost imposible.

Thanks again

9 Nov 2008     

alex1968
Greece

To all of you who are interested in summer jobs

The best place to look is www.tefl.com

They have jobs on offer all year round and as the summer draws closers, lots of summer jobs appear.

These jobs usually ask for "native speakers"  or native speaker like quality (basically, if you don�t have a heavy foreign accent and speak the same quality of Eng as a native speaker).

Good luck!

Regards,
Alex

9 Nov 2008     

abdo111b
Morocco

Hello there,
Thanks for your reply. For me, I still know nothing about part time jobs . The sites are in Greek. I don�t understand their content.

9 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Thank you Alex very mcuh the site is great!!!

9 Nov 2008