Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Useful Teaching Sites with General Descriptions    

Useful Teaching Sites with General Descriptions

Nebal
Lebanon

Useful Teaching Sites with General Descriptions

Hello dear friends,
Missed the forum a lot, but the cafe is more enticing these days.

Now, I �ve just found u different sites for teaching. Hope they are useful to u!!!
Activity Pad offers printable preschool activities, word search puzzles, mazes, kid games and more to help children learn and have fun!

On this site you �ll find a variety of free printables and other teaching resources. I �ve developed these materials for my own classroom, and I love sharing them with others. As you explore Teaching Resources, be sure to visit my FREE online virtual File Cabinet filled with PDF files and printables.

Major Tests is specifically for high-school students prepping for the Critical Reading section of the SAT. Since the reading passages on the actual SAT vary in length and number of questions, so do these fourteen practice tests. Each interactive practice quiz is scored immediately, and wrong answers are explained. Other sections of the site cover math, vocabulary and writing skills.
http://www.mrnussbaum.com/readingpassageindex.htm

Looking for short passages for reading comp. Here they are,with questions and answers. Mr. Nussbaum (a fourth grade teacher from Virginia) color codes the grade-levels for his reading quizzes, and organizes them into topic areas such as Famous People, Animals, and History. Review the instructions on the sample screenshot before you begin. It shows you where the timer is (only for fourth and fifth grade levels) and how to change the layout of the questions.

Hugs and kisses,

9-1.gif Butterfly image by KimCandy2Nebal

23 Nov 2009      

paula_esl
Portugal

These are really great sites! Thank you! =)

23 Nov 2009     

mourisca
Portugal

Thank you for sharing, Nebal

23 Nov 2009     

serene
Greece

Nebal,

a lot for sharing!

23 Nov 2009     

ladyqueen
Azerbaijan Republic