Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > horrible,terrible and incredible...    

horrible,terrible and incredible...

Mouna mch
Algeria

horrible,terrible and incredible...

hi everybody,

I �m so ashamed to say that i did a horrible, terrible and incredible spelling mistake in my yesterday �s WS: Who is Santa Clause?...
how can I put it.. Embarrassedactually I wrote Clause instead of Claus..
I �m in fact so sorry..
and I would like to ask you kindly to correct it in your daownlaoded copy..
sorry again for the inconvenience!!

regards,

Mouna

PS: thanks Malvine I wouldn �t have noticed it myself!

24 Nov 2009      

Mariethe House
France

"Much ado for nothing"  William Shakespeare wrote!

That�s what i meant! Maybe that�s the way I should have said it ! Sorry if I hurt anyone´s sensibility !

24 Nov 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Mariethe ..oh god! there is no need for that.

24 Nov 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

when I read the title of your thread I thought there must have been a massacre in your school or the outbreak of a war somewhere in the world... 

24 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Oh my Gosh, Mariethe...Shocked
Mouna isn �t the first one who has apologized for some mistake on the forum. No need to be so rude to her. Unhappy
I believe you only had a bad day otherwise you wouldn �t be so nasty to her. I think it �s nice she apologized (and realized her mistake) as there are wss with many of them and their uploaders don �t care.

24 Nov 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Sometimes I wonder if this kind of attitud is the one we teach to our kids.

24 Nov 2009     

Tekila
Turkey

Mariethe,

You �re a grandmother (as you �ve stated in your description) and a teacher. It �s so sad that you are not able to express yourself in more polite manners. Shame on you.
Mouna has made a little spelling mistake which she corrected and let those know who downloaded her ws. I thank her for being so meticilous.

24 Nov 2009     

volga
United States

Thanks, Mouna, for letting us know. ;O)

I don �t think that using forum for this is a crime.

Cheers!
V.

24 Nov 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

come on people.. when i downlaod a WS from this sitte i give it directly to my learners without checking knowing that i �m daeling with great teachers here..that �s all what it is about.. I did not want you to find yourself in such a silly situation because of aterrible,horrible and incredible spelling mistake.. come on some  sense of humour ,
please??!!!!

anyway.. it is my fault indeed.. It seems that I should stay out of the forum so some people will  enjoy it all for themselves!!

24 Nov 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Don �t worry, we all make mistakes from time to time. I know I �ve made some, I know I �ve found some in other people �s wss. I �ve learned to check and re-check, but still it happens. Don �t worry, be happyWink
Anita

24 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Come on people - lighten up.
Both Mouna and Mariethe were joking.
Mouna - if you are just kidding - use the Wink smiley - it tells people that
the end of the world really hasn �t come after all.Thumbs Up

We have to watcho out we don �t condemn until we �re absolutely sure we �ve "gotten" the message.

L

24 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >