Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > an english book from 10th grade    

an english book from 10th grade

morganalin
Portugal

an english book from 10th grade

I need the help of my Portuguese colleagues. I �m looking for a specific book to the 10th grade. Unfortunately I don �t know its name I only know that it is ".... Zone". Do u know what am I talking about?

I want a specific text about exchange programmes... Can I find some adapted text here in eslprintables? Does anyone can help me? Send me a private message if u can.

I need it urgently.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

I �m sorry if my message sounds a little confuse...

Hugs

24 Nov 2009      

tancredo
Portugal

Is it "Cool Zone"?  Texto Editora

I only know the book for the  9th grade. If It can be of any help to you, let me know. Tomorrow I �ll have a look in my school �s library.

Wouldn �t it be "Zoom"?

24 Nov 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Know u get me confused, honestly I don �t know. My cousin is going have a test tomorrow and one of her friends told her that the text was adapted from "... Zone" or now "Zoom". I just want to help her but this is hard without given proofs...
Thanks anyway for your reply

24 Nov 2009     

tancredo
Portugal

Zoom has a text  " Notes from an English student in Portugal" and another  one about Erasmus students in Portugal - pages 57 and 58.
 Does it help?

24 Nov 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Know u get me confused, honestly I don �t know. My cousin is going have a test tomorrow and one of her friends told her that the text was adapted from "... Zone" or now "Zoom". I just want to help her but this is hard without given proofs...
Thanks anyway for your reply

24 Nov 2009     

bayramd
Turkey

Could it be Skills ZOne? It �s a great book. It is a serie.

24 Nov 2009     

niacouto
Portugal

I suppose you mean Zoom edited by Texto Editores. I guess it has 2 texts about the topic.

25 Nov 2009