Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > What do you do for your Christmas Party????    

What do you do for your Christmas Party????

Kohaku
Japan

What do you do for your Christmas Party????

Just wondering what activities have you done in the past for your Christmas Parties? I think it would be good for us all to post and share.

Last year I wasn �t involved in the party organization. This year I am playing a large part in the decisions. I am so excited to help my students have a wonderful time. Our school has been trying to continue a formal Christmas theme with "Pot Luck Dinners". Everyone cooks and brings food to share. It creates a wonderful feeling for the students and they look very adorable in their nice outfits. They look like they are dressed for church.

Our past games consist of Christmas Bingo and Pin the nose on Rudolph. I hope to gain better ideas from the members within this community. I am attempting to entertain 2-4year olds this year. It should be an interesting day!!! 
Ying Yang

25 Nov 2009      

ladyqueen
Azerbaijan Republic

it �s on the 25th of december! don �t u know?Wink

25 Nov 2009     

Kohaku
Japan

Thanks for the nasty reply! I know what day it �s on. I celebrate every year. I was just wondering what people do with their students. Everyone loved sharing their Halloween ideas. 

26 Nov 2009