Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > lost member    

lost member

anyteacher
Argentina

lost member

Hi Victor!
Do you know what happened with "phonaware�s" account? When I search, a message says there is no one with this name. I don�t remember where is he from. Probably I have a mistake in the user�s name, don�t I? He has got the link of a PPT minimizer full version that not expires and some people need it. Thanks in advance.

19 Sep 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi anyteacher...I have downloaded that program from the link that this person gave us. However, even he said it will never expire, it DOES. After the trial there is a water marl in the documents. I tried to find another program to reduce doc files but I couldn�t find anyone.
Good Luck!

19 Sep 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

"water mark"...I�m sorry

19 Sep 2008     

akshika pareek
India

hi anyteacher

phoneware is from India but even when i tried searching his account, it was in vain. Can�t say what has happened to his account...

19 Sep 2008     

anyteacher
Argentina

Thanks Mishuna and Akshika for your comments. I didn�t notice that it expires. And it�s true, now I remember He is from India but I haven�t news from him. Well if you know a full version or another programme, please send me a message. Thanks in advance. Kisses Any

19 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, there.

Try this one:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/my_documents/my_files/63D_NXPowerLite.v3.5.Multilingual.rar

20 Sep 2008     

anyteacher
Argentina

Hello Goodnesses.
Really thanks!! You are always just in  time. I wrote the address in a notebook because if the forum collapse again. I�m going to download it.

20 Sep 2008