Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Collaborative English Coursebook    

Collaborative English Coursebook

sandroenglish
Brazil

Collaborative English Coursebook

Hi, everybody

My name is Sandro Pina and I�m from Brazil. 
I work with high school students that can�t afford to buy an english course book because all of these books here in Brazil are imported and they cost a lot.
I was thinking of a collaborative english coursebook using the materials and suggestions of the teachers of the site.
We can organize everything grammar, texts, games, literature, minibooks, etc and put  into levels :

kids
Teens
Basic
intermediate
advanced
conversation

What do you think? Please help me.

Sandro Luis Costa Pina

27 Nov 2009      

loetji
Indonesia

www.englishbanana.com the webmaster Matt Purland provides FREE e-books in PDF files. check it out .

27 Nov 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Loetji, A very useful site thanks for the link. What a magnanimous man Matt Purland must be.

Sandro, it must be a huge challenge teaching in a situation like that. I�m sure you�ll find something on that site. The problem of cause is the cost of downloading and printing. Maybe you could approach a local business for sponsorship.

Enjoy.

27 Nov 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Just checked that site and it �s great. There �s a wealth of resources.Thank you for sharing with us loetji.

Cheers,
ranclaude

27 Nov 2009     

kvitasia
Ukraine

Hi,
You can also use http://englishtips.org/   This site is really great and you can download lots of books. For free worksheets check http://busyteacher.org/

Best regards

27 Nov 2009     

mauteus
Brazil

What �s up Sandro ! rs...
The links are hot

27 Nov 2009     

sandroenglish
Brazil

Hi, everybody,

Thanks for the contributions.If you know something else,please send me!

Sandro Pina Thumbs Up

1 Dec 2009