Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Adha Eid ( Happy Sacrifice Festival)!!!    

Happy Adha Eid ( Happy Sacrifice Festival)!!!

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

I cease this very special opportunity to wish all Muslims around the world a happy Feast of Sacrifice or Eid-Al-Adha , May Allah Accept our prayers and supplications and have mercy on us, Ameen

27 Nov 2009     

Yanina
Russian Federation

Happy Adha Eid to all the Muslim friends around the world!

27 Nov 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I thought we weren �t supposed to talk about religion in here.  It �s bad enough that a prayer directed towards Yahweh was given to Allah but now I have to endure salutations towards him too.  Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac NOT Ishmael. 

27 Nov 2009     

Germanic
Portugal

Happy Eid ul Adha to all the muslim brother and sisters and a lot of happiness, joy and peace to every human being IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY RELIGION.�

I very much wish that occasions of happiness like these in any part of the world may make people to leave differences and try and make this world a better place for every single person. how unrealistic it may sound but it is our duty as well not to leave any occasion to talk about peace, peace and peace......

Eid Mubarak again

Germanic

27 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3