Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > tHIS IS AN OLD POST BUT i REALLY DO AGREE     

tHIS IS AN OLD POST BUT i REALLY DO AGREE

GigiGraziano
Argentina

tHIS IS AN OLD POST BUT i REALLY DO AGREE

Dear ESLp,

I really think it would be a good idea to incorporate some new sections to improve the search for printables. I suggest "GAMES", and  "LESSON PLAN" (for other printables heading), as I have noticed they already exist but in the middle of other sections and I find it hard to spot sometimes. 
Thank you, and I love the site, its soooo useful and interesting.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

28 Nov 2009      

Je suis papillon
Argentina

Hi everybody!!!
I totally agree with you Gigi. Sometimes it takes a lot of time to find what you need. It would be very useful and helpful to have more specific sections.

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!

28 Nov 2009     

garethjones118
Ecuador

It would also be useful to be able to view the list of the most recent contributions in alphabetical order, in my opinon.

29 Nov 2009     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

Filters and cross referencing options would be great, for example I want a worksheet about gerunds and infinitives, but only for higher levels. 

Of course if you �re clever with your search you can manage it sometimes , but this relies on people choosing their tags well. 

29 Nov 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

WHAT CAN WE DO TOMAKE IT POSSIBLE� WHO CAN SUGGEST vICTOR?

29 Nov 2009     

misseleonora
Argentina

Thank you GIGI, for taking me out of the bin of old posts! That was mine. Feel good that someone agrees . . .
love this site, where do you teach BTW?
Best

30 Nov 2009