Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR    

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sophiegirl67
Canada

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

29 Nov 2009      

sophiegirl67
Canada

How does one contact site owner....this site is so unfair and clickie...grow the up this isn �t high school anymore LADY BIRD!!!!!!how does my ws get delete when someone else does the same worksheet but with more pictures and it doesn �t get deleted.....

29 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

If you are going to delete someone �s ws for having some content from website (mine was edited and a lot of the questions were deleted and modified) then you are going to have to delete this one too because it �s as it was on the site plus some pictures....plus if was put up after mine.....

Futhermore....you should not allow any songs on here because they are also copied from websites

29 Nov 2009     

Mariethe House
France

29 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

Thank you...I guess there is no direct link....just have to use my own email?

29 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Sophie,
It takes more than one vote to delete a printable. Please don �t take it out on another member because you �re printable was removed.  It �s unfair and uncalled for.

30 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

Delete my profile....

30 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8tWfzJsOs&feature=related

30 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

Good Bye....TBH...I hate having to edit the majority of the wss I download from here anyway...but on the other hand my students will miss the "Find the Mistakes" game I play with them when I give them some of the unedited work.

I must say that overall this site is great...if it weren �t for some vindictive, crazy, power-tripping witches.....things would be perfect.

I have now deleted all of my wss and hope that Victor will delete my profile soon. 

30 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

Just a warning to you all, be careful whom you talk to on this forum. 

See yesterday Ladybird and I had a sort of disagreement about how clear the rules are of this website.  I thought they weren �t very clear, or well posted and were made up without informing the members in a clear fashion.  Please see....

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14449

Ladybird seem to disagree with my opinion.... in fact she disagreed so much that suddenly two of my worksheets (that were posted months ago) were suddenly removed the very next day. And there is still a ws up that is very similar to mine.... except it "copies" the questions from the website exactly (mine was modified) the other ws in question was also posted after mine (mine got a mere 18 points whereas the other one got 148 points).  And what about songs??  Don �t songs break this rule?  People post lots of copied lyrics from websites yet their wss stay up?  How come they are treated differently?

Doesn �t this all sound like some fascist regime...where people don �t really know the rules and are punished for breaking them.... or people can �t state their opinions that are against those of "power" without being punished?

It �s funny how many PMS I am getting from people who agree with me but are too scared to state their opinion in an open forum! That just proves more to me how this site works!

30 Nov 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Sophiegirl,
This Site IS cliquish, like most things people make.  However, there are a lot of good people here.  I like the "Find the Mistake Game" idea. lol  I often use the posts here to have my kids "find the mistakes" It �s a great resource.  Wink 
BTW, just because you had a row with Ladybird, it doesn �t mean SHE is the one who decided to remove your wss.  Maybe it was just bad timing. 

30 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >