Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Report an error    

Report an error

Maria Elena Viglianco
Argentina

Report an error

I �m sorry I uploaded my worksheets twice. I wanted to add a piece of information in the title and then, I realised I had uploaded the activity again. Could I please keep them both? I have noticed that some users have downloaded one or the other, but they are the same. Thanks a lot

2 Dec 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Sorry but you can only have it uploaded once. You need to delete one yourself before it gets too many points... otherwise one will end up being deleted anyway! So it is better that you do it yourself to save points in the long run...

2 Dec 2009     

Claudio Lima
Brazil

HELLO, TEACHERS
GOOD DAY FOR YOU ALL,

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE LAST WORKSHEET THAT SOMEONE HAS POSTED ON MY ACCOUNT. UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE BEEN OFF LINE DURING WEEKS AND MY ACCOUNT WAS OPENED IN A LAN HOUSE. I DON �T KNOW WHY AND HOW. BUT I �M NOT A THIEF AND I KNOW WHAT I DO. I DON �T NEED TO DO THIS.

MANY OTHERS TEACHERS ABROAD USED HARD WORDS TO ACCUSE ME WITHOUT THINK WHAT THEY SAY.

IF THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS WEB PAGE WANT TO REMOVE ALL MY POINTS, FEEL COMFORTABLE. I DON �T CARE. I AM ABLE TO DEVELOP MANY OTHERS WORKSHEETS, POWERPOINTS AND ON LINE EXERCISES.

FINALLY I DON �T NEED STEAL ANYTHING OF ANY TEACHERS HERE AND NOWHERE SITE.

CLAUDIO LIMA

10 Dec 2009