Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Calling all Aussies.....    

Calling all Aussies.....

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Calling all Aussies.....

G �day!
I need help from the guys/gals Downunder.  Have you heard of Bellamy �s Organic Foods?  I see it is based in Tasmania.  We are using this line of products with our baby and I would like to know if there has been any negative press toward them. A lot of companies claim to be organic just to make a buck.  Since I am new to the fatherhood thing, I would like to know if their products are trustworthy, especially the organic cow �s milk.  Thanks for your response. G �day!

3 Dec 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Here �s some info about organic certification in Australia: http://www.organicguide.com/australia/organic-certification-and-labelling-in-australia/
In theory there is pretty strict control in most of Australia - it is against the law to advertise your products as �organic� if they do not meet the minimum requirements. Tasmanian food products are, by and large, of excellent quality so if Bellamy�s has the appropriate logos/certification then they will meet specific health/organic minimum standards.

I know with the baby formula disaster in China recently that there was a New Zealand company involved however the formula that was tainted had been produced in China & not by the New Zealand part owners of the Chinese company.

Essentially, if you are purchasing organic products made and packaged in Australia or New Zealand then they will be of a pretty good quality.

I haven�t heard or read anything bad about their products but then again, I�ve never used them either.

Congrats & best wishes to you & your family.
AB

3 Dec 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Thanks, mate.

3 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

No worries Thumbs Up cobber

3 Dec 2009