Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Native speakers, please help me    

Native speakers, please help me

cathywang
China

Native speakers, please help me

I am writing a book about some Englsih mistakes in public signs. But I �m not very sure of some of the them. And I really need some native speakers to help me find a way out. Could you please tell me some websites about it? Are there any native speakers who are interestd in it? Please send your message to my mailbox. I want to contact you later and ask help from you. By the way, if you want to learn Chinese, I am a good teacher. My mail address is : [email protected]

5 Dec 2009      

Lana.
Ireland

I �m not a native speaker, but here in Ireland I see signs with errors (intentional or not?), such as McDonald �s place have a poster in their window where they write "til" without the apostrophe (which I think is erroneous), and here is an article about it too:

And there many more examples of how English is being changed. You really don �t need to be a native speaker to notice that. Approve

If I find some more I �ll send them as scanned attachments to your email, just PM me with your email address before your thread disappears.

5 Dec 2009     

5puravida5
Costa Rica

Too funny!

5 Dec 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Here are a few links to start you off.

5 Dec 2009