Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I wonder how does it work?    

I wonder how does it work?

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

I wonder how does it work?

last night ( 1:00 am this web site time )  i couldn �t sleep so i came here and started checking the contributions and found more than 25 ws that were copy paste from internet so i reported them and provided a link but they are still on the contributions and not in the reporting page. so i am wondering how that works cuse this is not the first time ive seen that happened.  i know moderators vote but ihave also seen that no one votes either way and the report is not there. i also wanted to ask if anyone knows when the ws are posted in the contributions page because at least for me, when i have posted a ws i have to wait a day for it to appear there, but yesterday a member posted a on the forum a problem with her ws that was deleted and when she posted it again it appeared immediatly. can anyone clarify me that? 

5 Dec 2009