Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > what does your avatar mean to you?    

what does your avatar mean to you?

lamyaa
Egypt

what does your avatar mean to you?

each one of us chose a certain picture to resemble them or express a certain idea they believe in ..

mine is heart made ofgold... i am a bit romantic and true 2 my friends and wish my friends to be the same :)

what does yours mean to you?

6 Dec 2009      

ARaquelSP
Portugal

I love wolves. In my country their are an endangered species. I do volunteer work once a week and during my holidays in the Iberian Wolf Recovery Centre, which is a non-profit organisation that helps wolves that could no longer live in the wild for some reason. In this photo I am with one of the youngest wolves of the centre. She is very sweet and likes people. Smile

6 Dec 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

wow that �s impressive .. i didnt know that ppl can volunteer to do things like that :)

good choiceClap

6 Dec 2009     

niacouto
Portugal

Mine reminds me of the freedom everyone deserves, but it has rather forgotten. Each day we become more slaves to our routines!Unhappy

6 Dec 2009     

ARaquelSP
Portugal

That is so true, nia. That �s one of the reasons why I decided to start the activity I mentioned above, because I wanted my life to be more than work.Smile Fortunately I �m at an age when I still can do it.

6 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I think I�m one of the persons in this site who changes avatar almost every 3 days...

Why?... There are sooooooo many beautiful pics I can find in the net that everytime I find a cute one I can�t avoid using it.

I love faries and cute girls... 

I think I�ve used around 40 different avatars since I joined this site.

Good topic!

6 Dec 2009     

monchis
Mexico

well, mine represents the "magic" or the spirit that gives us knowledge and strenght to do things the best way... it�s like the little voice we hear in our heads that tell you what is right or wrong; it represents that little something that makes us special or even different from others.

6 Dec 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

It depends on what I feel at the moment of the image or photo. This photo was taken when I won the  Certificate "Teacher of the Year". It was a big achievement and it was nice to know my colleguees value my work.

6 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Interesting link...

edit 1: lomasbello: CONGRATULATIONS

edit 2: I also use fairies since 2 of my best friends in the site are fairies too... Damielle and Nebal =) hehehe

6 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I have not changed mine in a while but this one I have now speaks for itself: I �m an avid book lover.

6 Dec 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Thanks a bunch Juliethabella!!

6 Dec 2009     

1    2    3    4    Next >