Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About uploading printables.    

About uploading printables.

Mishuna
Argentina

About uploading printables.

As you all know, there are many users who have problems when they try to upload a worksheet. Personally, this message appears everytime I�ve tried for the last couple of days...
This service is under maintenance.
Please come back in a few hours.

My question is...how is possible that we have new contributions is the system doesn�t work? Or is it just me with this message?
I�m asking this because my PC is "dying" I think...it has looooots of problems.

11 Nov 2008      

victor
Spain

Hello,
That message usually appears for 5 minutes every 3 hours, but it has been there for the last 12 hours or so because the uploading system is failing and I�m trying to repair it.
Thanks for your patience.

11 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

I personally think that this is happening - not because of the site - but because of people�s internet servers or providers. I have had no problem in uploading or downloading... and when I do, it�s because my internet is running slow. People have got to realise that it isn�t necessarily this webpage, there are a LOT of other factors that could be contributing to the difficulties you are having when you are uploading.

11 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi Victor, thanks for your fast reply!!!

Hi Zora...that�s what I thought and that�s why I was asking...because my computer is not working so well and so my internet service. However, Victor has already answer my question and it�s a problem of the uploading system.
Thanks for answering.

I have had this problem for a long time and I haven�t said anything because it was a general problem...everyone was having it. But it was the first time that message appeared and I wanted to know...

11 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

Sorry, Mishuna... I didn�t even see Victor�s post! He was probably posting at the same time I was... Anyways, I was in a rush... and I see now that the site really does have a few problems. What rotten luck!

I hope everything gets ironed out soon though.

Cheers,
Linda

11 Nov 2008     

sandramendoza
Argentina

Thanks a lot Victor, I thought it was my server, Hope it works well soon. Thanks for the private messenger too, though I sometimes have no time to write
Many thanks to Victoria Barachman for this nice signature

11 Nov 2008     

brizavalery
Mexico

Hello everyone!! I am very happy that I became a member of this teacher�s community however I can�t upload my material Confused I hope soon we can continue uploading, however I don�t know what the main problemErmm is maybe we can help you victor I mean I�m not very good at handling computers but maybe one or some of us can help you to fix this webpage..
cheers,
valery

12 Nov 2008