Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > repeated ws on the site    

repeated ws on the site

lagringa
Argentina

repeated ws on the site

hello, everybody!!! I don �t know what the problem is but there are repeates ws. two or three days ago a ws had been uploaded six times. today there is one that has been uploaded three times. someone will have to look into this since there may be ws that were out because there was not room for them. thanks.

10 Dec 2009      

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

If the people are new I assume what happens is their worksheet doesn �t go up, they panic, think something has gone wrong, and submit it again. Or they want to change something and they don �t realize how so they upload it again. I doubt it �s cynical.

10 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear lagringa,
if you see repeated wss, you can always report them. If it �s not a system glitch, they will be removed.

Dear RabbitWho,
unfortunately there really are people who upload wss more tahn once intentionally, which is not only cynical, but also pathetic.
Of course sometimes it might be a system glitch, but these cases are rare.

Have a nice evening, Michaela

10 Dec 2009