Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > E-mail friends    

E-mail friends

raspberry
Poland

E-mail friends

Hello:)
I�m looking for e-mail friends for my 13-year-old students (except Turkey - my SS already have such friends).
If you are interested, please use my private messenger.
I would like to receive messages ONLY from people who will treat it SERIOUSLY.

10 Dec 2009      

emreyilik
Turkey

why except Turkey?

10 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Because her / his students already have friends from Turkey

(except Turkey - my SS already have such friends).

10 Dec 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

I ve seen this post 2 times allready! I am not sure you have to choose the country for the e-mail friends , if you want TO HAVE  them.  And  I am SURE you should not advertise FROM WHICH country you DONT want to have them Wink  .

10 Dec 2009     

Tekila
Turkey

(except Turkey - my SS already have such friends).

what kind of a description is that!!

10 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I think she / he does not want people from Turkey since her students ALREADY have friends from Turkey and it would be nice for her / his students to meet people from OTHER countries apart from Tuerkey... 

mmm was I clear?  Pinch

10 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

There is nothing wrong with the description. I �ve seen many teachers looking for penfriends for their students and the member might already have enough correspondance from Turkey and has the right to look for pen pals from other countries. There is no need to be so touchy about it. 

10 Dec 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

Clap

10 Dec 2009     

aleafff
France

Yes,u �re right.She might already have enough correspondence from Turkey and has the right to look for another countries but in my opinion, it would be more polite to answer  Turkish colleagues by private messenger if they had such a request.i seen her post two times and whenever i read ,i feel touchy because we have a penpal project with some of teachers here .Anyway i think you understand.Just my opinion,not for affair.

Love from Turkey

10 Dec 2009     

raspberry
Poland

God bless those who can read with understaning! Thank you for your support!
It �s true that I �ve sent this message a few times. It �s only because people who write to me finally turn out to be totally IRRESPONSIBLE! First they write they want to take part and then they neglect the issue. It happened so many times!!! I managed to complete the project only with Turkey. I �m looking for e-mail friends for my SS from countries except Turkey as I want them to familiarize with other cultures.

11 Dec 2009