Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CARD EXCHANGE FOR CHRISTMAS    

CARD EXCHANGE FOR CHRISTMAS

deryalim
Turkey

CARD EXCHANGE FOR CHRISTMAS

Dear teachers,
Greetings from Turkey....I �m planing a card exchange project for Christmas among sts. who are in 5th grade.I �m waiting for your reply....

10 Dec 2009      

cookingongas
France

Well, I �m up for any kind of card exchange! I agree with Silke, it �s a little late, but hey, better late than never!
I �m not in the 5th grade, in fact I �m not even a teacher any more, so Deryalim, if you get it going, please email me: [email protected], because since I stopped teaching I don �t come to this site as often as I used to/ought to.

I may not teach any more but I still love contact, travel, people, eating, waking up, almost everything really!

All the best,

Charles.

11 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Derya

I would have liked to do it very much but I am afraid now it is too late. Our students leave for holidays on 22 December.  It takes time to prepare this exchange, and it takes a looooong time for the postcards to travel at this busy time.

I think we will have to leave it for the next year...Approve

11 Dec 2009