Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > FRESH NEWS!!!    

FRESH NEWS!!!

Katiana
Spain

FRESH NEWS!!!

I have just found a webpage with the information of the director of the publishing company (AFS yayıncılık) that has stolen my worksheets and other members� here and published them in several books for grades 6, 7 and 8. The webpage where the information of this person appears is this:

http://www.company-info-search.com/company_detail.php?company_id=t18781

You don�t have to be a Sherlock Holmes to guess easily who this person might be on ESL printables. I think he has two accounts:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=94187#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=22990#thetop

He is an old member and by now he must have a good collection of worksheets he has taken from our page. We already know he has published quite a lot, but there may be even more.

Dear Turkish colleagues, please help us giving information of anything you may find out regarding illegal publications of esl printables materials by AFS yayıncılık . Tell everybody in your country what this person has done. It is just a crime and he can�t get away with it. My lawyers have advised me to contact the Spanish embassy in Turkey to inform them about this situation.

As some of you may not know what I�m talking about you can read these threads in the FORUM:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14832

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14839

Thanks again to all of you for your support.

Big hugs!!!

Katiana

11 Dec 2009      

-eva
Spain

I think you �re taking the right steps, Katiana dear, you have all my support and wish you the best of luck. Go ahead, sue him, it serves him right!!! BTW, can his account be deleted, for a start?

11 Dec 2009     

htunde
Hungary

I �m new on this website, but couldn �t aggree with you more. Do wathever you can and fight for your rights. You did an immense amount of work, and a common thief just wants to get away with it. Good luck!

11 Dec 2009     

mpotb
Spain

I have read those threads on the forum and as I can see many people from eslprintables have been robbed by that publishing company. The scanned pages that Katiana wrote on her second post belong to several members of eslprintables:

Katiana: pages 17, 65, 130, 150, 151

Abut: page 89

Teresaraiva: page 122

Sruggy : page 129

Mpotb: page 50

And many other people might have their work on these books. I think we should check this series of books carefully in order to know how many worksheets have been stolen and inform the owners of these worksheets.  I think this is a matter that concerns the whole community, don �t you think so? Please, does anyone have these books? Or do you know where we can find them to check them?

11 Dec 2009     

Annettannette
Ukraine

Thanks a lot to that member of our site who has revealed this fraud.

This "businessman" was trying to do easy money from the air using stolen works.
This bastard must be drown in a toilet bowl.

Dear
Katiana, Abut, Teresaraiva, Sruggy, Mpotb
ASSERT your rights. FIGHT to death!!!!

11 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

I agree with you Katiana. It �s necessary to stop that man!!
You have good, real good works and it �s unfair to you... lots of work and a bastard takes all the credits.
I �ll write an e-mail to the publishers. They must stop it.

11 Dec 2009     

Montypython
France

dear friend,

you �re right to take action & to have discussed the matter with your lawyer!

I �m with you & wish you the best in this fight for your rights!!!!!!!

Loads of love, support & hugs Hug

marie

11 Dec 2009     

epit
Turkey

Katiana could you check your pm please?

11 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Glad to see you have lawyers working in this now, thanks for the news and we all hope this can be solved very soon!

11 Dec 2009     

aleafff
France

Dear Katiana,

i get pleased that u have found out him.i know this publication company and some of its materials such as flashcards,posters etc. but i haven �t used their books before.They came to our school last year to advertise their publications.I think they �ll come this year,too.i �ll inform all of my colleaques at school about this issue.When i heard about this,i thought to call and ask if they had been aware of this illegal situation.i have found a telephone number at the page .i don �t know what i can do else.i �m with u.

11 Dec 2009     

Aga1985
Poland

It is really terrible. You work on your worksheets for a long time, designing them, thinking everything over so that it would be useful what is more then you are so kind to share your work with others( who don �t have to pay for it). There comes a morron( we can �t call it in a different way) and steals your work- that �s something horrible. The fact that it was a teacher who did it makes the situation even more serious. We all teach students to be honest and not to cheat. What kind of example does this Turkish man give??? I think you should do something about �this crime �. We all shouldn �t approve lack of respect towards somebody else �s work.
For the Turkish man: Shame on you. You don �t deserve to be here.

11 Dec 2009     

1    2    3    4    Next >