Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ONE MORE THING FOR AFS YAYINCILIK    

ONE MORE THING FOR AFS YAYINCILIK

Katiana
Spain

ONE MORE THING FOR AFS YAYINCILIK

The clipart I use in my worksheets has a licence that you have infringed. I purchased this licence. How do you think the owners of the clipart will react when I inform them you have published this clipart without permission? You say in the book that it was illustrated by C. Baykar. How could you dare? You may have the shared version of my documents, I mean the one I uploaded here, but you do not have the original one in which the images do not appear as only one. I have the original versions, in them the images are much bigger and of a better quality. That is one more proof that I have. Are you going to record this too and use it against me?

12 Dec 2009      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

What Mr. Tuna will be told by his lawyers is that coming to eslprintables.com and threating the members with lawsuits is probably an aggravating to his problems.

Again, there �s a lot to be done. And one of the first steps is getting in touch with the cliparts companies owners of the rights of the graphics used without permission in the worksheets copied by AFS. They will add strength to the legal case.

This case has already been started, and we are all part of this. they won �t answer anything here, probably, and even if they do, there �s no point, even someone with very little legal knowledge would know that a publishing company MUST have copyright knowledge, and give PROPER CREDIT to EVERYTHING it publishes.

I rest my case for now. Everything is on our side, and the long arms of law shall embrace dishonesty.

Regards.
Bruna

12 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

& I suspect there may be some recording companies interested in his music CD �s too...

Let us know how it works out after the case has been settled.

Regards,
AB

14 Dec 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

When I read this post, I didn �t understand the issue until i asked Katiana and she sent me this link:

rom my point of view, Mr AFS YAYINCILIK, you have behaved like the child who see deliscious sweets and take them without caring whose the owner is. The only difference is that you are not a child anymore. In fact, you are a grown up person. What �s more, as you have already said, you have been the owner of a company for more than 25 years, so please don �t speak nonsense. You ssurely know the copyright rules very well.

14 Dec 2009