Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I would like to change my photo in my profile, I īve tried several times without success. Can somebody help me?    

I would like to change my photo in my profile, I īve tried several times without success. Can somebody help me?

margax
Spain

I would like to change my photo in my profile, I īve tried several times without success. Can somebody help me?

13 Dec 2009      

julianbr
Italy

hi Margax, it just takes time to update. change to the new photo and wait .. at the moment i see a christmas owl with happy holidays .. is that the new pic? ..

regards.

13 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

after you update the picture in your profile (& save the changes) you may just need to refresh the page. Web browsers often use cached images (images that are in temporary memory storage in your computer) so that it is much quicker to load frequently or recently visited pages.

Cheers,
AB

14 Dec 2009     

margax
Spain

Thanks for your help!!

14 Dec 2009